Write For Us
Do you have things to share with the world of work? Then submit your articles to WorkingTech today!
We are looking for new guest posts, interviews, features and press releases to share with our growing magazine.
Apply to be a guest blogger:
In general, we ask that your piece follows these guidelines:
- Original content: We will only accept original content. Please do not submit posts for consideration which have already been published elsewhere.
- Deadline: We will usually review and publish your submission within 30 days of submission.
- Word count: Feature/analysis: 800 – 1000, opinion: 500-700, press releases: 300-600 words.
- Author details: Using the submission form? Please include the following info in the send us the following information relating to the author:
- Author name
- A short (approx 50 word) bio.
Author’s email address
- A good quality portrait photo (ideally .png or .jpg and at least minimum 300 x 300 pixels at 72dpi)
- If the author has any social profiles such as a Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin page they would like mentioned, please include the links
- Other images
We are happy to accept additional images to accompany the article, eg. illustrations, graphs, tables.
(Please ensure we are granted permission to use any images or that they are copy right free. We accept no responsibility for image royalties and will pass any charges and fines for illegally submitted images directly back to you!)
Keywords: Feel free to suggest 2-5 keywords to tag the content for SEO